Instagram Photo A Day
I've become more and more addicted to Instagram lately. I'm obsessed with the feeds of those who know how to make photos so irresistibly gorgeous. I've been really practicing my photography skills lately so that I can always have gorgeous pictures of my little guy, and participating in Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day is really helping. Too many of my photos revolve around Henry (just kidding, there's no such thing as too many), but I suppose that isn't surprising. Below are a few of my favorite shots from June.
- Simply // Reading my boy my favorite book happens to be a simply perfect situation.
- Family // These two. All I need in the world.
- Habit // I bite my nails when I get bored. Bad habit.
- Cross // A cross from my late grandmother, which was sewn into the inside of my wedding gown.
- Joy // An ordinary flower, but I found a lot of joy in the bright colors.
- In This Moment // Every night when B rocks our son to sleep, I want to live in that moment forever watching them.
- Loving // Seeing through world through Henry's eyes- watching him explore the park.
- Adventure // My greatest adventure is raising this tiny human.
- Dreaming // What do you think babies dream about?
- Pattern // My favorite pattern is the one on my vintage engagement ring.
- Peaceful // A man and his son, they're always so peaceful together.
- Bed // Waking up feeling refreshed, wearing no makeup and still in the warmth of my bed.