5 Truths and a Lie
Let's play a game today. Can you guess which of these is a lie?
1. When I was a kid, one of my good friends died by playing "chicken" in the road.
He lived in my apartment complex, but since he was older, we never acknowledged each other much unless we were alone. I was really devastated when he died, but never really told anyone how it affected me.
2. When I was 13, I wanted to date a 19 year old, though my mom wouldn't let me.
I met him at the mall and he asked me out a few times. When I told my mom about it she forbid me from going so I stopped talking to her for about a week.
3. I've never smoked a cigarette.
I'm not sure I'd even know how to smoke- anything. When all my friends were trying cigarettes and weed, I always refused.
4. My first car was stolen a month after I bought it.
I had a red Toyota Corolla that was stolen one night while I was working at the mall. I was beyond devastated.
5. I'm legally blind in one eye.
I've needed glasses since junior high but I've slowly gone blind in my left eye.
6. I was baptized at age 12 when my father went through a religious spell.
My dad went through a religious spell for a few months and during that time he made my brothers and myself go to church and attend Sunday school. I was embarrassed being so much older and knowing nothing about the Bible.